• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Millie & Lynx - best friends and partners in crime!

maxbun

Warren Scout
Here are some pictures of Millie and her new boyfriend Lynx. They have been together for 2 weeks now and are both grooming each other and share their food bowl, even though there are 2 bowls in the shed! I don't know who is the boss because there has been no mounting at all! I've never had 2 bunnies where this has happened before. They just seem really comfortable together. Lynx is still really shy with us, although once caught will sit and be groomed for ages. Millie has always been friendly on the ground, but she seems even more friendly and will sit on my knee when I'm in the shed now. My family think I've finally gone completely mad as I've taken to sitting on the shed floor for about 30 minutes each evening!!

Shared Supper!
100_0999.jpg

Yesterday morning I was a little late putting them out in the run and this was what I found - complete devastation in the bunny shed and 2 bunnies hiding under the hutch. Millie eventually came out, looking really shame faced!
100_1005.jpg

:lol: :lol: I like the way Millie owns up and Lynx just stays out of sight!! They are gorgeous together and it's good to see Lynx is back to his helicopter style aftr his brief full lop!!

it's good to see Lynx is back to his helicopter style aftr his brief full lop!!

Most of the time he is helicopter, but when we went to the vets his ears lopped so much they looked they were glued to his head - I think he remembered that the last time he'd been to the vets they'd taken something off and he was protecting his ears this time!!!:lol:

Jane

Back