• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats the best way....

susiemae

Mama Doe
to transport multiple rabbits (i.e 3 buns). Is it better to put them in separate carriers or altogether in one, and if so is something like a dog crate better or Ive seen on ebay large foldable carriers, some of which could be big enough for multiple rabbits?

Are the three rabbits bonded? If they are I would have them all in the same carrier. I have this carrier

http://www.seapets.co.uk/product-details/stkcode/720100/category/463.html

I think I have the medium size, there was definetly a larger one than I have in the shop :D But mine fits both my big bunnies in fine and they still have plenty of room to move about, so I think the bigger one would fit three buns :D And you can get ones that open from the front or the top :D Also its really easy to attach a water bottle to the side of these

If the three buns arent bonded I wouldnt risk putting them into the same carrier incase a fight breaks out while they are travelling :D

Back