• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A margin of error off by 180 deg. (Warning: rabbit banging contents)

Happy Hopping

Wise Old Thumper
This is the first time I have a male and a female living in the house at the same time. So I don't know if this is something that only happens to my bunny, or if this is the rabbit trend of the 21st century. If anyone else has seen something similar, let me know

Round 1: Monty is banging Minnie, I just don't know what he is doing, he is doing a hybrid version of 69, not to mention her head is at the bottom. I think he's off by 180 degree, talk about the wrong angle.

monty00202oc9.jpg

10 seconds later, the one at the bottom needs some air

monty00204jj1.jpg

Once again, wrong angle

monty00209wc2.jpg

And again, the one at the bottom needs some air

monty00211yo2.jpg

Round 2, different spot, same action:

monty00214tz0.jpg

Once again, Minnie at the bottom looking for air

monty00218cu6.jpg

Not to be out done, my lovebirds tonight is doing an encore of the bunnies.

lovebird0239rx9.jpg

Haha !!! Well I can do worse...
it is actually my female who likes a 69 on my male....
It always starts like this: Clicquot (she) washing herself... Merlot asking to be washed as well...
IMGP1708.jpg

Since she is a very clean lady, she always starts washing him, then you get this picture...

IMGP1707.jpg

I don't think that I need to explain you what step 3 is? :lol:

my female chipmunk humps the male... we always thought she was a bit confused about her sex.....lololol

When I had two unspayed girls, they used to do rude things to each other - it was just showing dominance.

Back