• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flopsy the bun with EARS!!!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is the lovely Flopsy :love: ..showing off her ears!
Flopsy.jpg

She is a sooty fawn dwarf lop, approx. 4 and a half to 5 months old. She is now speyed and mxyi vacs.....will be VHD vacs end of this week (W/C 15th)..and is looking for love..

Flopsy came to us with a snotty nose but has been treated with Baytril and it cleared up straight away..the fact she was previously kept on shavings may explain it ...
She is fine to be handled but can be protective over her food, so new owner must be aware of that.

She loves to hop around and eats everything she is given. A very pretty girl.

If you can give her a loving, forever home please pm Ange forum name Thumpinbun or Donna forum name Doncat5....they can give you info regarding homecheck and get the ball rolling :D

I will be back Thursday 19th evening if you wish to contact me directly.

Unfortunately I am up north or Flopsy would make an ideal partner for my Flopsy (male Lionhead) who will be needed a wifey in about four weeks.

She is absolutely adorable:love: :love:

I can't believe anyone could or would give her up:shock:

Finding it very hard up here in north finding any bunnies in need of love:cry:

haha and Kovus already getting excited!
But I do suspect there will be a lot of enquiries about her and it all comes down to who is most suitable....so just gotta keep everything crossed!
For all we know Kovu may hate her:roll:

with his hair and her ears, how could they resist each other?!?

Unfortunately I am up north or Flopsy would make an ideal partner for my Flopsy (male Lionhead) who will be needed a wifey in about four weeks.

She is absolutely adorable:love: :love:

I can't believe anyone could or would give her up:shock:

Finding it very hard up here in north finding any bunnies in need of love:cry:

I've been trailing the different rescue sites for a northern wife for Pye and I'm also having a lot of trouble :(

Flopsy does look amazingly cute :love: :love:

If you find one down south you want, people on here might offer to do a bunny run to get her to you?

I have noticed a lot of people saying that they would be able to and I would be more than willing to compensate any costs but I would feel so horrendously bad if Pye threw a hissy fit and didn't get on with her. Then the poor girlie bun has made a big traumatic trip and has to do it all over again...

Back