• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

From kit to adulthood

ZakuraRabbit

Mama Doe
This tread is for showing how much your rabbit has grown ever since you got it:D Show us a picture of your rabbit as a kit, or just the earliest picture you've got of it, and then as it looks like today.
I may have an advantage seeing as I've known both Sasuke and Zakrua since birth:lol: But still...
Zakuraiburet.jpg

This is one of the first good pictures I've got of Zakura (the photo is slightly altered^^;) about 2-3 weeks old.
Zakurahjemmeinyttbur.jpg

First pic of her at home. 7 weeks and 2 days.
Donttoucmyfood.jpg

And here's one taken only this summer. Zakura is now almost 3 years old.:D

Sasuke's a tricky one...seeing as 4 of his siblings looked just like him, so I have no way of knowing if its him on the pictures or not:lol:
Rex-ungene.jpg

I'm really sure he's here though. :lol: Somewhere in the bunch (there's only one rabbit that really stands out colourwise:p that's his sister Amina)
They were around 2-3 weeks here.
Svartrex-unge.jpg

I don't know how old this kit was...assuming 1-2 weeks old.
DSCN0529.jpg

Here he is with his brother, 3 months old. This picture was taken the day I decided to finally buy him.
Feedingtime.jpg

And here he is...today...not really that pretty because of a mayor molt:oops:
P1010012.jpg

Just to show how pretty he can be, this one was taken this summer. He's supposed to be black, but he gets bleached in the sun.:p

Aroma was born at the other side of the country...and seeing as I didn't get her before she was 12 weeks as I needed someone to drive her for me, this is the earliest picture I've taken of her.
Aromaireiseburet.jpg

12 weeks old. In the car on the way home.
Bilde024.jpg

Just a picture her breeder sent to me... (I just put my name on the pic cause I don't want anyone to steal it, I am not the photographer). I can't help but be amazed on how much the colour of a brown sable can change the older the rabbit gets.
AromaandI-1.jpg

Me and Aroma today. She's still somewhat of a youngster though. 6 months old.

Misty as a baby at 9 weeks old this was back when he was a she :p

Mistysmall7.gif

Mistysmall8.gif

and Misty now at 6 months

IMG_1160.jpg

Crystal when i got her 2 years ago at 7 weeks old

Crystal.jpg

Crystal at 9 weeks oldwith friend Smudge

CrystalandSmudge.jpg

Crystal at 5 months old after she'd had her kits (still a baby herself :cry:)

CuteCrystal.jpg

Crystal now at 2 years old :D

IMG_1180.jpg

Alvin before i got him..... its the reason i got him...lol

Alvinbeforeigothim.jpg

the night we bought him home

P10100014-1.jpg

last week

P10100021.jpg

hes still got some growing yet tho... hes only 5 1/2 months old

i havent had duchess since a baby but here she is at the rescue centre

duchess002-1.jpg

Duchess is a unusual name, isn't it? - But she's still sooo cute!!!
My Bella has got that toy you have in the background of that photo, Bella loves throwing it around, you can tell its Bella's with the amount of nibble marks on it :lol:

Duchess is a unusual name, isn't it? - But she's still sooo cute!!!
My Bella has got that toy you have in the background of that photo, Bella loves throwing it around, you can tell its Bella's with the amount of nibble marks on it :lol:

:lol: officially i call her 'the duchess' she was already named when i rescued her :) my two havent actually got one of those toys my rats used to have one though they loved nibbling it too :D:lol:

Back