• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hay - fao dideen

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
got some hay today (yay finally!)

just so you know the pet section at taverham had some :D

i got this stuff called norfolk hay or something it is all bagged up inseide although when i opened it it was the same colour as straw :? :? :? :? but i will be mixing it with other stuff anyway

there was also a bale of lovely green hay which i would have got excpt i dont have room to store it any more :(

just though i would let anyone in noroflk area who cant find hay know :D

oh right thanks for that. How much was the bale? I currently get bales of hay from PLG which is a bit further up the road on the other side to the garden centre but its not as nice as it was earlier in the year and they may run out of it anyway

not sure how much the bales were arlier in the year when i got one from there it was only a few quid but didnt ask today as was in a big rush to get home :?

oh right. Thanks for that then.. the bales from PLG are £3 so if i get stuck at least i know i can get one from down the road :D

Back