• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Stockings!!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Hi i spoke a while ago about making a bunny stcokings website. I am trying to raise money in various ways to go towards getting some huge stockings full of treats and goodies to take to rescues over the christmas period. I have made a myspace 4 this cause as many people have it so its a good way to raise awareness

I have some ideas, and i would like people to volunteer!

Christmas Cards - Photos and Drawings ( many people can do this!)

Myspace Admin - some people who i will give the myspace password to, who will add people and monitor the myspace to raise awareness

AUCTION: I was thinking we could have a bunny auction, sell stuff we dont want anymore to help raise money!

If anyone else has any ideas them PM me or post! If you would like to do any of the above jobs then let me know!

Runners - people who will be able to some stcokings further than i can. i can do essex area

:wave: you could set up an ebay page and people could send the 'administrator' a bit of blurb and photo of each item they are donating to be sold and when the item sells the administrator gives them the address to post it to?

The myspace page looks good, one suggestion would be to have white writing, the dark red colour is a little hard to read :)

Sarah Jane, as I previously promised I will be able to do some card designs. Let me know if you just want the images themselves or if you need them made into cards.

i would think do one design, and wel use copies for the cards as itwould be ALOT of work.

i need to find some websites that print personalised cards cheap aswell, so i uploasd the designs and then send them out

lionheadluver, i like the words its really good only thing is where it says 'these children are young, about five' is a bit to specific, i would say 'Many parents buy a rabbit for the children, expecting themt o be the sole carer, there children are usually too young to accept the responsiblity'

otherwise its excellent1 xxxxxxxxx

Great site, How about getting some letters drawn up for donations which can be given out to like place like pets at home, or other places where the item's donated can be auctioned of to raise money for toys and treats??

I have previously used vistaprint who are extreemely cheap but it can take a while to get here as they print and ship from the states. Some places only do minimums of 100 or 250 of one design so you may have to talk to them and do a deal, considering it's for charity they may be nice ;)

Face Media Group are quite competitive and do smaller quantities, I have some samples from them and they are lovely thick card with a good quality print and envelopes to fit.

http://facemediagroup.co.uk

Tamsin usually does a Rabbit Rehome appeal for goody boxes for rescues ..so maybe help raise for that..try pm'ing Tamsin to see..

Dobbin AKA Sue also does a goody bag scheme now and again:D

thanks. we have a friend!!!! wooah!!! i've changed the writing. Would you be able to change the writing colour from red to white please?

Ahhhhh thats cute, Here are a couple of christmas piccys if you need any.

100_0353.jpg

100_0346.jpg

100_0395.jpg

100_0383.jpg

Back