• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies pushing each other

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
As soon as the back door opens Trip and Scarlett come running over to the part of the run closest to whoever is out there and stand up against the mesh and start pushing each other like crazy because they think they are getting something and want to make sure they are first :roll: :lol:

DSC04397.jpg

DSC04392.jpg

DSC04391.jpg

They kind of headbut each other out of the way :shock: :lol: I took loads of pics but the ones where they were really pushing kept have come out a bit fuzzy :( The videos I have of them doing it are better but I cant upload them :roll:

hee heee

I think scarlett won :)

She always wins :roll: :lol: Thats my girl ;)

It is so rewarding Steph isnt it :love: As soon as they hear the back door they are there straight away jumping about and going nuts. They arent just happy to see me though, they think they are getting their vitamins :lol: Our window cleaner opened the door once and was like excuse me but these two rabbits are going crazy are they hungry or something :lol: I was like nope just very spoilt and expect something whenever a person is in their garden :roll:

Awwww! :lol:

I was watching mine doing the same thing last week when I'd filled their water up, one would be having a drink and then the other would push their head downwards until they were drinking, it went on for ages (although Jasper did resort to putting his paw on Honey's head at one point :lol: )

Scarlett waits until Trip wants a drink of water and puts her head under the bottle, when he goes to take a drink she sticks her head up so he licks her head :shock: She is a clever girly :lol:

:lol: Cute pics.

My two are like that. They also sometimes run underneath the other one's tummy, sending the unsuspecting bunny into a spin.:shock: :lol: And sometimes they run over the top of the other one's head if they spot me before the other bunny does.

I love it when they both jump up on my lap for food. There is not that much room so sometimes they are badly balanced and I have to make sure they don't fall off whilst still making sure they each get the same amount of food.

Back