• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

safe "materials" for bunnies to dig!

Bonniebunny

Warren Scout
Hi
My bunnies, bless them, have just decided after all this time to start digging out of their runs!! I have put wire down so they can't go far, but is there anything "safe" I can put in a box so that they can dig that instead, as obviously they find it fun!!
Thanks for any ideas
x

Hi
My bunnies, bless them, have just decided after all this time to start digging out of their runs!! I have put wire down so they can't go far, but is there anything "safe" I can put in a box so that they can dig that instead, as obviously they find it fun!!
Thanks for any ideas
x

When you say they have just started - how old are they please - as this is something I am dreading Bumble starting & I know he will do soon.....:lol: :lol:

Hi
My bunnies are one year old now. It is the female french lop who is the worst culprit!!

I think I will try some sand or soil then to see if it helps!! Otherwise we will have no grass left!!

xx

Hi
My bunnies are one year old now. It is the female french lop who is the worst culprit!!

I think I will try some sand or soil then to see if it helps!! Otherwise we will have no grass left!!

xx

Hopefully that means I have nine months left before "digging works" commence................:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol domino neva dug before pebbles came along, now they take it on turs while the other ALWAYS sits in front and shields the hole!!

Back