• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of Amber

Amy & Amber

Staff member
05102007356.jpg
02102007349.jpg
[/IMG]

My baby Amber

Hi Woodlouse!!
Thanks, ur bunny babies are lovely 2!!
Ive had Amber Damber for two weeks now, she came from a re home centre near to my house in Warwickshire. She is ten months old, the lady who owns the re home took her from a breeder where she had been living in a tiny hutch (She is a giant rabbit) and been inter bred with her brothers. So she has a de-formatity of both male and female.Also being bred for meat. But now she has a great life, shes in her own room and has full run of the house 24.7!! x x x

Hi Woodlouse!!
Thanks, ur bunny babies are lovely 2!!
Ive had Amber Damber for two weeks now, she came from a re home centre near to my house in Warwickshire. She is ten months old, the lady who owns the re home took her from a breeder where she had been living in a tiny hutch (She is a giant rabbit) and been inter bred with her brothers. So she has a de-formatity of both male and female.Also being bred for meat. But now she has a great life, shes in her own room and has full run of the house 24.7!! x x x

I am so please that Amber has settled in well, I thought she was gorgeous when I first saw her and she has a lovely personality,

Well done for giving her such a good home

Back