• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cleaning tip

Ida

Warren Scout
To avoid stains in plastic littertrays I found it helps to cover the bottom with water and put some vinegar in. Let it work its magic for about ten minutes. This way you don't have to scrub :D This works because rabbit urin is basic while vinegar is an acid ;)

I just found out about it so I'm in all worked up :lol: And I'm really amazed about how effective it is!

To avoid stains in plastic littertrays I found it helps to cover the bottom with water and put some vinegar in. Let it work its magic for about ten minutes. This way you don't have to scrub :D This works because rabbit urin is basic while vinegar is an acid ;)

We will be getting you to use vinegar for lots of things. A bit of useless information is that there are 299 posts which mention vinegar on this site! It is used for many things http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/search.php?searchid=285904

Back