• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I LOVE going to the vets!!

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Went to the vets today for VHD jabs and a check over. Gilbert went first, and I said he wouldn't be any trouble, cos he's so laid back. Jiffled a bit when the vet poked his tummy, but other than that was fine, then I had to hold him while the vet went to get the jabs, and I thought he'd squirm like he usually does, but he snuggled into me, then climbed up to my face and gave me a bunny kiss!!

Then came Muffin, and I warned the vet that she's a stroppy madam, but she was fine, didn't struggle at all, and when I had to hold her she climbed up me and kissed me again and again!!

It was like "I love *mwa* you mummy *mwa* I'm sorry *mwa* for being such a *mwa* stroppy bunny *mwa* but if you take *mwa* me away from the nasty vet man *mwa* I'll let you *mwa* snuggle me every day *mwa*" and then she tried to climb into my jacket and hide!!!

So we had our first proper cuddles, and they were very brave, and the vet said they've obviously happy and healthy rabbits... which I can't take much credit for as I've only had them 11 days!! so thank you Faye :)

haha lucky you... Alvin goes into a strop and ignores me for the evening when he goes to the vets... altho i dont blame him - needles, prodding and losing plums cant bring happy memories.....lolololol

Sophie does that, she actually lets you nose rub her as well :shock: Then she suddenly launches herself at you :lol:

lol i realised how much peanut loved me when the vet tried to give him a checkup and he leapt away and put his paws up on my chest, i laughed and then he leap onto my shoulder!!! and jus sat there! needless to say me and the vet were in hysterics! This was whilst he was wearing his little pink collar because of the lampshade aswell!!lol

Aw, thats so cute :love: It always suprises me how good Luuna is at the vets too, shes normally such a wriggly little thing! I always warn the vet that she is a bit skitty, then shes good as gold just to prove me wrong :lol:

Bobby and Ruby are very good at the vets too, although they don't like me touching them at other times. It is nice to have a lovely cuddle with them.

Back