• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone do a new signature!

emilyarc

Warren Scout
Hi everyone,
sorry to ask but i don't no how to do them like all of you do!
I would like a new NICE signature instead of my two normal pics. I have seen ppls with some pics of there bunnies and nice names in writing and backgrounds etc. But i dont no how to do this!
Does anyone fancy doing on for me if i send you sum pics etc or just tell me how to do it!

i'll do one for you if it hasn been done yet, i did....the person who has a bunny called crunchie(cnt member the name) sillyrabbits, and p prod uk aswell

what colours would you like/design?

i'll do one for you if it hasn been done yet, i did....the person who has a bunny called crunchie(cnt member the name) sillyrabbits, and p prod uk aswell

what colours would you like/design?

Oh wow thanks! I LOVE your design it is soo nice. I like pink too, but do you want me to send some new pics of my pair of bunnies! I am really not fussy as i am sure it will look great as yours is really nice!

I don't no how to use it really, only resize pics on it. I have the program but just don't know how to do special things!
THanks i will send pics now!!!

Okay here two, they took like 5 minutes so if you dont like them dont worry! if you want any bits changed, text, background etc just let me know

amberbenjifairycopy.jpg

amberbenji.jpg

Really nice! I like the 1st one. But could you change background - abit more pink and then the writing more big and bubbly!??
Don;'t worry if not!

made them, using the paint brushes! ive got lots of custom brushes, so the backgrounds usually come out alrite! the code 4 it btw is

url]

4 sum reason the signaure hasnt worked! have u put the (IMG) right up against the text, because i had to put a gap in otherwise it would have come up with the picture again!x

Back