• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3 very tiny babies!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
just had a litter born yesterday of hares xs and this is wat i found sadly there was another that was still born

Rabbits007-1.jpg

Rabbits006.jpg

Rabbits005.jpg

arent they gorg i cant believe that i managed to get Dalmation Hares

Aw, I'm not bashing. ^^; They're cute - I just wondered where the fur is, as I thought most does plucked themselves to make nests? My two unspayed girlies used to make big nests like that in phantom pregnancies.

Although, the breeder 'bashing' that does sometimes take place sort of scares me. ..;

Breeder or not I would have thought that for the sake of the babies they shouldn't be taken out their nests and handled? I know people argue that it can cause Mum to turn on them and others that it doesn't but surely it's not worth the risk; plus all involved have been through a pretty traumatic time already without being poked and photo'd?

I dont see any bashing going on..... but I do think, if you see something happening which you feel isnt right, you should say so. I think we've all be very restrained considering!

That sawdust looks really uncomfortable, even if it is just for a 'photoshoot'.:(

I dont see any bashing going on..... but I do think, if you see something happening which you feel isnt right, you should say so. I think we've all be very restrained considering!

That sawdust looks really uncomfortable, even if it is just for a 'photoshoot'.:(

Like I said, it's good to know that we are all so perfect, and that we are all being so "very restrained considering".

Carol xx

Ooh, another breeder bashing! :rolleyes:

It's a good job, there's so many perfect people on here!

Carol xx

It's not a case of trying to be perfect - rather trying to be part of the solution **, instead of part of the problem :?

** to the horrendous situation whereby over 30,000 rabbits are homeless in rescue, and who knows how many are neglected as 'pets' or 'hobbies'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back