• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

chewing everything

Liloupricou

Young Bun
Hi all,

We have little snoopy since now a month, he's 12 weeks old and very naughty....

we can't really let him out of his cage un supervised as he's chewing everything, chair, cable, shoe etc... he's got a huge cage but I'm feeling bad to leave him in his cage most of the time. he's out when we are here but we have to keep an eye on him all the time. I would love to let him out of his cage all the time but I'm scare to find more things that he shewed!

Any tips on what do to stop him being naugthy will be more than welcome.
(I suppose his very good he's only going to toilet in his cage in his little toilet which is brilliant.;) )

thanks a lot in advance,
Vanessa and Little Snoopy

afraid we cant stop em being norty..... they get worse too....lol Alvin is 5 1/2 months and demonic...... hes only allowed out when we can watch him.... luckily while im a work the o/h is at home..... were hoping a wife will calm him down a bit on the destruction as im sure he must be a bored teen.... theres loads of patches of missing wallpaper where hes been..... but i love his demoness because he looks so cute as he chews away my house deposit :lol: :lol: :lol:

You could get him a play pen in the short term while you work out what to do? They have them online or at shops like pets at home. Have you tried toys and stuff and he might chew them and not your things?

yeah I was thinking about getting him a pen so he's got more space.

My previous rabbit was naughty too sometime but when he was on his own he was very good I supposed I should try to let him out for an hour on his own this weekend and check the damages after ;)

im really starting to think its an attention thing...... Alvin has no fear of us at all.... and he knows hell get attention if hes bad (binkys away every time).....maybe we should try the distraction thing....lots of attention rather than tellin them off....lol ill let you know if a gal bun helps when i find her....;)

cerys chewed through the strap of a bag i left hanging from the chair today, i couldnt be cross though, she just looks at me with that cute bunny face and i melt

Back