• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

soooo excited

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
im really really really looking forward tomorrow... im going to hopper haven to see if i can find a wife to Alvin.... have to keep telling myself its for him and not me...tee hee..... please send me perfect doe vibes please :)

and also vibes that the o/h will wake up intime to take me....lololololol

so far i know lupin is still available and theres also one more whos just been spayed.. i dont think he will have a problem bonding as hes sooooo laid back hes too lazy to fight...... as soon as i get his wife here will be the first place i post..... hopefully theres buns who like the indoor live...lol

well ive reserved jubilee... sorry no pics shes only just gone onto the rabbit rehome website without pics... my house check will be on tuesday and about a week after that (if i pass) Alvin will go and see if he wants to spend his live with her....

i felt very humbled seeing sooo many unwanted bunnies all being loved at hopper haven and when i saw the tiny little hutch jubilee arrived in i can see why shes not a fan of humans :'( .. i just hope we can make her happy...
i really wanted lupin (she was in my arms until i started to ache) but i could see my O/H fell instantly inlove with the lop so i picked jubilee as my first choice....

im not sure my housing is big enough tho because they said the minimum size crate they will accept is the 4 foot one... but hopefully the 3 foot one with a pen attached will win them over..... dunno how im gonna sleep on monday night now....lolololol

Back