• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rex Doe + 5 Week Old Kits + Several Others- Can Anyone Help ?

They were gorgeous:shock: Sad so young bunnies have to be given away:cry: (And no, can't help, its hard enough to import sweedish rabbits to Norway due to Myxi and other deceases...we don't have that in Norway and hopefully never will):cry:

I may be able to take temporary fosters... but Sunnydene have no places at min due to shelter probs so im not sure if there is much i can do x

They are about 20 mins up the road from me. I wished I had the room. :( Unfortunately I am moving on Wednesday, so I am even closer to them :( :( Thinking now!! No, I'm to stop thinking:no:

They are all being sold for £25 each :roll:

My biggest concern isn't really the price at the moment I was just thinking it could be stressfull for a 5-week old bunny to leave its home, with or without mom. Also several of the does appeared to be pregnant.:cry: What if they would have to move with newborn kits?:shock:

If they're giving up due to health problems why didn't they concider the rabbits previously and not put the does with the bucks and hence have to sell on pregnant rabbits? it really does astound me that people are so inconciderate towards their animals sometimes.:?

If they're giving up due to health problems why didn't they concider the rabbits previously and not put the does with the bucks and hence have to sell on pregnant rabbits? it really does astound me that people are so inconciderate towards their animals sometimes.:?

Well that could depend on how quickly this person got sick. I higlhy doubt the person though "Oh my I'm sick, better breed all my bunnies then"

Back