• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Netherland dwarf pics

Radish

Mama Doe
hi

ok this is a bit lame admittedly but please can any people who own Netherland dwarf bunnies post pictures so i can see them....here's mine.

Maisie

mais.jpg

Mr Fairweather

PA120145.jpg

I have half a netherland dwarf:lol:
Zakuraiburet.jpg

Here she is, when she still looked like a dwarf. Now she looks more like a lop dwarf with standing ears:lol: (Her mom's a lop dwarf)
Hermelinstil.jpg

Here she is doing a typical nethie-pose:lol: (this is like a netherland dwarf should present itself in a norwegian show)

The school once had two nethies...more or less...
One was Nuske, a mix of lionhead and netherland dwarf.
Nusket.jpg

She was given away because she was too grumpy:? Frankly I think she was just spoiled, as she was the most popular rabbit we had when she first arrived (she was litterally a fuzzball back then, only 5 weeks, sadly far too young but we didn't know back then)
The second was Rambo. Zakura's father (is there a link between the name "Rambo" and his daughter "Zakura the Killer Rabbit?" :lol: No not really... Rambo was a good boy, Zakura was not)
Don't have many good pics of him sadly.:cry:
RamboogSilje.jpg

This is one of the best I've got. One of my former classmates are holding him.
Rambo.jpg

Earliest picture I have of him.
Rambo comforted me one day I was feeling depressed, there was a time I often started crying for close to no reason in class, the first time this happened my teacher sent me out of the classroom, I went out to the lawn where the rabbits were living (this was before the small animal room was finished) and picked out the newest one, the still-unnnamed Rambo. I don't know why I picked him out of all the rabbits there, but I did.
When I came back for my second year I found out he had been eutanized. And later he showed up again in a biology class:evil: Needless to say I left class that day :cry: Rambo was like family! Being the father of my first bun, there was no way I could dissect him!:cry:

I have 3:

Our housebunny, the incisorless Mr Squidgy

DSCN0891.jpg

sunshine.jpg

And Salt and Pepper, brothers who we adopted from Honeybunny's

P4140041.jpg

DSCN1045.jpg

Here's Tarquin:

Looking very cute:

Tarquin.jpg

King of the Castle:

Tarquin---3.jpg