• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My big man!

Miloe's_Mum

Alpha Buck
Here is Miloe now......he's grown into a fine young bunny-man :D

Milo2.jpg

Milo1.jpg

it my french lops 1st brithday today.

Bramble is huge n still has another six months of chunking out to go:lol: :lol:

Is bramble the one on the left of your siggy? He's gorgeous.....and BIG! :shock:

Hoppy birthday to Bramble :D xx

awwwww cheers i will let her know.

on my siggy (it needs changing) bramble is second from left as a baby there. i really need to post more pics

:shock: wow ruth how hes grown!! Hardly believe he was so ill at such and early stage in his life too and how you had to look after him.
I cant belive how huge he is!! ho much does he weigh now?

willow isnt a year old until christmas and she has grown and grown..i think shes finally slowing down and stopping..i hope so!! shes 5kg or was a few weeks back! shes way taller than bertie..way longer than bertie and a huge bum to go with it..well a huge rear..they say animals take after their owners:oops: :oops: :lol:

shes so soft and cuddly but like a horse rampaging round the house.shes like a whirlwind with paws!!
havent bonded them yet..am going to wait a few more days and then camp out in our junk room with apen with buns and me in it! but wilows so huge i dont know if well all fit:shock:

tell milo willows sorry but shes found herself a man..a lionhead and shes determined to win him over:shock:

mm 6 months of chunking up...widen the doorways in the house?

Back