• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A quick hello from Bundle and Weedie!

Bundle

Mama Doe
Hi everyone :wave:

Sorry I haven't posted for so long... work has been mental and I haven't had chance to come on in months. On top of that I had a new PC and lost all my favourite website links :roll:

Anyway Bundle and Weedie are doing fine - thought I'd post a recent pic for all of you who remember them (and me!! lol)

020807whispering.jpg

Life is busy, busy, busy and I just don't get the chance to come on during the day at all, and with our rule of not switching on PC's when we're at home to avoid working all the time then I don't know when I'll get chance to come on again, but just wanted to let everyone know we're all ok and still alive! :lol: (especially Tracey - I've missed our chats :cry: - email me!)

Love Vicki and buns x

There was a whole thread started a few weeks ago cos we didn't know what had happened to you! :lol: Glad you're all ok. if you are only going to come on a bit could you atleast post some more pictures? We do miss you.
Give Bundle and Weedie a big cuddle from me.
xxx

Awwww thanks for all the replies guys :D I wasn't sure if anyone would remember us after all this time, apart from bizzy_vicki of course - I knew she wouldn't have forgotten us because it's thanks to her that I got my gorgeous Weedie man! :D

Life is so hectic I know I won't get the chance to come on regularly, but I'll try to pop in every so often and say hello!

Just for Isabel here are some more pics! :D

Weedie thinking about having a chew at the garage wall!

020807bywall.jpg

and again exploring in the garage:

020807beingnosy.jpg

Bundle looking really annoyed at having cobwebs on her head from being too nosy!

020807cobweb2.jpg

and cleaned up afterwards!

110307cheeky.jpg

Hope you like them! Love Vicki x

Back