• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Caramel's first Flop!

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
I have had Caramel now for over a year and recently she has become a house bunny... Just now, whilst doijng my ironing, I witnessed her first ever Flop and Roll!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: I haven't seen her do that since she has been indoors and never saw her do it outside! I am so excited!!!!

Awww, how lovely.....that's GREAT news!!!!!:D :D

How is the lovely Caramel doing these days? Is she fully recovered now?????:D :D

yeah, mine flopped too today. Milly went completely on her side, a very flat bunny. And as soon as i came near the hutch, she raised her head and kept an eye on me.

Caramel is doing really well touch wood. :D :D She still has a bit of a snuffle and one nodule however she is coming along nicely... She is back at Vets on Tuesday for a check up. She is momma's beautiful princess :oops: :lol:

flopping is when they like turn really quickly onto there side and relax and have a good time

do dwarf bunnies become house bunnies quicker???

because i've only had my bunny for like a month and a half to 2 months and hes doing everything people keep saying take 6months to a year to start doing??

im confused

Back