• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sleeping

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
My buns r asleep, i daren't move incase i wake them...
dn't you love looking at your buns when they r asleep.

awwww

(sorry for the pointless thread)

I know, whenever they're doing something cute I wana take a pic, but cos they're only new they're always alert, so if I move even an inch to get my camera phone, they stop doing what they were doing!! I've never seen mine obviously asleep yet, think they're still a bit too wary

my rabbits never look asleep but you just know they are, they are ace.

how u finding your new bunnies?
xx

Mine are funny sleeping. They look awake apart from their noses don't twitch and they sway a bit! Aww :love: .

Oliver nearly gave me a heart attack yesterday though - he was lying on his side with his head back and eyes closed all floppy. He looked confused when he woke up to see me peering at him, trying to check he was breathing!!:roll:

I :love: :love: :love: them big time!! It's a bit of a pain when I come home and have to hoover and change litter trays before I even sit down (otherwise O/H makes pointed comments about the smell) but they just make me so so happy, just watching them, and how excited they get when I come in the room (okay, it's just cos I might have food, but still it's sweet!!) And every day they do something new - I got excited yesterday cos I saw Gilbert eating his caec poos straight from his bum :roll: And yesterday I fed them greens, and I lay on my back and held the leaves above me, and they climbed on me to get the food, and it tickled, and they stood on just their back legs, and wibble-wobbled on my jelly tummy, it was so funny!!

The only time I've known Gilbert was asleep was was when he was sat there with his eyes wide open, and I moved and it made him jump, but now a normal surprised sort of jump - he looked so confused, bless him!! :D :D

Back