• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies not themselves

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
They had thier VHD vaccine on tues, and since then they have not been thier usual selves in the sense, they don't seem very happy or like they want to run about in thier run...

they keep coming to me for snuggles but they don't seem like themselves.

i knw the vaccine isn't a nice one, wondered if this might be a temporary effect? Ive checked thier stomachs, they are eating and pooping, they are drinking but not lots and ive checked for infections everywhere i can think of x

Its ok, theyve woken up and are going mental. hopefully that will be an end to thier lack of movement the last three days. thanks.

Oh, glad they're OK....Murray gets really grumpy after him, totally different that he normally is.

Good that yours are OK tho...:thumb:

thanks toni, theyve been off for afew days but they;ve just been running around the living room....
ive pout them back in thier pen for now, but they'll be free range again later... i so wish i could keep them in the house all the time :-(

one good thing about this, they are not so mental for SS and eat it much slower. they are still eating p[lenty of hay too x

My own experience is that my buns have always been a bit quiet and dozy for a couple of days after having a VHD jab. Except Tarquin who had his on Wednesday and was getting up to mischief within 10 minutes of getting home from the vet!

Glad yours are back to their normal selves.

Rebec

Back