• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Crittercord

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
I am interested in buying Crittercord, after a recent thread on here, as there are a few bits and pieces that I need to bunny-proof. But I was a bit hesitant after reading that it is infused with citrus, to try to prevent chewing. And there is a disclaimer on it that says 'make sure your rabbit is not attracted to citrus before ordering', or words to that effect. Is it likely that bunnies would be attracted to citrus?? Just wondered what others' experiences are. :)

I've bought some recently, not actually tried it yet, so cant help.

BUT they put a note in to say that they dont usually ship to the UK because of the shipping charges: they just filled my order to be nice. It doesnt say that they dont ship to the UK on their website (or not that I noticed). And I dont understand why they dont just charge extra P&P if that's the problem! Anyway, it was nice of them to send me my order and not just reject it.

If you PM me your postal address I can send you a bit to see what your buns think to it.

I used it on the computer cables in the study because I'd often let Charlie run around in there whilst I was doing my work (now he runs around with Poppy). He had a taste of it and hasn't been near it since so I was really impressed.

They didn't tell me that they don't usually ship to the UK when I ordered it but it took them a while to send it and they gave me a free pack to apologise for the delay.

Oh thank you for the offer, Sarah. :) Don't worry though - if they don't ship to the UK normally I'd better think again. :(

Back