• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new pesticide free flea for home

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
when i was inthe vets over a week ago now..i found this leaflet on a new product but i lost it until today and ive just been to the webby..to see what it actually involves..
it kills fleas...larvae and eggs!! before that only my steam cleaner could do that!
it uses silicone to stick them togehter and trap them etc.

and is sfae to use right away let pets back in..no keepa way for two hours or whatever it was with staykill etc years ago..till acclaim came along..
is safe with pets kids and even birds and goldfish cos its pesticide free!!

i havent tried it yet but hopefully i wont have to..think i got it now! but its son time to do cats and buns again with advantage..just in case:lol:

heres the site

http://www.skooshthefleas.com/

its made by ceva animal health or ceva sante animale.

anyone else seen leaflets for it at their vets? and more importantly..has anyone used it? m would it work on spider invasins we all keep gettin lately!:oops:

Looks really good (if it actually works).

Fleas were the bane of my life for the first 8 months that we moved into our new house, and we were spraying every week, and even had the council in a couple of times :shock:

A one-off treatment would have saved me a LOT of work.

Please don't use it on spiders. Spiders help to keep your house free from nasty insects that actually cause harm to humans and pets :cry:

Amy

Back