• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone got scales for weighing their buns?

Beatrix Potter

Mama Doe
I'd love a set of scales suitable for weighing my buns so I can keep an eye on their weight. Anyone got some or could tell me where to get them from?

thanks!:wave:

I have my daughter do that sometimes for me if a bun won't sit still! It is far too depressing to weigh MYSELF!!!!!:roll: :lol:

I just bought some digital bathroom scales for my buns, I do use them for my dgs also.

i put a lasagne dish on top of my kitchen scales then put the rabbits in that. they just fit. :D i doubt id persuade them to stay on the bathroom scales.

thanks for all your replies, I'm going to try and get some bathroom scales tomorrow! I want to be able to keep an eye on my cats weight as well as one is a touch overweight bless him...

My old kitchen scales were no good for my current big buns so after messing around with trying to weigh carriers that are to long and trying to get unco-operative buns to sit on bathrooms scales etc.. I resorted to weighing myself :shock: then weighing me & them.

Gives a good guide and I wear lots of clothes to hide from my true weight. :lol: :lol:

Get your vet to weigh them next time you go (they should anyway really). If not, weigh your carrier empty and note down the weight of the carrier on the top. Then weigh with bunny!

Back