• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nia..a more positive post!

capel

Warren Veteran
I am beginning to think Rog really does have an affinity with rabbits. I watched him when he went out to "chat" with Nia this evening. When I go out and lift the run lid she generally scurries off to her shelter, but she watched him approach and didn't move. She let him stroke her head and when he stopped she nudged him and then put her head down next to his hand!! How does he do it??? We've only had her since Monday!! I also move slowly and talk quietly when I approach her, but don't get that reaction:?

Perhaps Rog is a 'bunny whisperer' ? :lol:

Seriously tho'...some of my buns prefer Dom over me, 'cos he never does nasty things to them like take them to the vet, or wash their bums, or shove syringes into their mouths. :roll:

Amy

Awww, Rog is certainly a special one! And I DO truly believe that some people DO have a natural affintiy with certain animals and that the animals just 'know'.:D :D

I agreee Rog has got to be a 'bunnie whisperer':lol:

Bunnykins used to be like this with dad, she'd let him stroke her for hours. she only had to see me and she ran away:shock: . I think she really missed him when he died:cry: .

vikki:wave:

Aww then he just has to get you that shed Hilda!!:lol:

and by the way did you get me message re Sapphire's nest? She built the best one I've seen yet and has quite a bald patch from where she pulled her fur...but she destroyed it yesterday and is in for speying next Friday..

Hi Jill. I saw the nesting message and am sure I commented on it, but what with the state my memory's in at the moment who knows??:lol: I must admit that when I read it I very quickly checked the dates on the calendar just to reassure myself!!:lol: So next Friday's the day for her? I'll get some huge vibes polished up and ready for her ...

Back