• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What to do with Puck

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
My boyfriend and I have just moved in together and I have a little dilema with one of his rabbits. When he had to move out of his rented house most of my step buns came to live with me, but Puck stayed with him since she needed some dental work and had become unbonded from the group.

She's been living as a single house rabbit for a few months now and Chris adores her, she's become really lovely and affectionate when we always thought she was a bit mean. The other stepbuns have been moved now and we had planned that they would all live together as a group again and Molly and Faline would be the house rabbits.

We briefly tried introducing Puck back to the group but it didn't go very well (she clashes with her sons and bullies Mina) and we don't want to damage the group since they have a good dynamic now.

So I'm unsure what we should do with Puck, whether we should persevere, try to bond her with my two or leave them seperate etc. I don't want us to be having 'my rabbits more important than yours' type of arguments. :lol: But Molly and Faline are really close and I don't want that to be damaged as Molly tends to have a go at her if he gets upset. :?

Sorry I didn't read your post properly :oops: how about trying her with your two, and then if it doesn't work come up with a new plan :lol:

Back