• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Little Roo..............

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
This is Little Roo, a mini rex, who has come in to the rescue from Jemma and Theo, he has settled in very well and is a really happy little boy but he probably won;t be tomorrow because he is going in to see our favourite vet Paula to have his knickers knacked!!:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roo91007003x2.jpg

He is one gorgeous little bun!!

Well, Little Roo is nearly ready for the 'off', please send healing vibes to him and I will update you all when he gets back tonight

This is Little Roo, a mini rex, who has come in to the rescue from Jemma and Theo, he has settled in very well and is a really happy little boy but he probably won;t be tomorrow because he is going in to see our favourite vet Paula to have his knickers knacked!!:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roo91007003x2.jpg

He is one gorgeous little bun!!

Knickers knackered PMSL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Little Roo is absolutley fine, I wasn't his friend on the day of the op but he's friends with me again now, he is eating and pooing for England, he loves his hay and veggies especially flat leaf parsley, he is still on bed rest and will be for week after the op and so is in a tris on my kitchen table and getting lots of attention.

Back