• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

change the rabbits hay

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
from expensive timothy to cheap meadow and this happens!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: (this is in about 36 hours!)

10-11october2007005.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mine are absolutly loving their meadow hay at the moment (nice and cheap at <£4 for 3foot bale!)! They can't get enough of it!!! Their poohs are equally plentiful!

Still give them some of the expensive stuff (coz I paid a lot of money for it!?!?!).

Hannah

:shock: :shock: Yikes :shock: Where do you get your meadow hay from? I need some nice stuff for my two which I can order online :)

it is just the bob martins stuff i got from sinsburys they used to be on it all the time but sainsburys are a bit unreliable with how much they have in so i changed it to internet ordered stuff but have now run out and cant get anymore :roll: so they are back on BM for a bit

it is just the bob martins stuff i got from sinsburys they used to be on it all the time but sainsburys are a bit unreliable with how much they have in so i changed it to internet ordered stuff but have now run out and cant get anymore :roll: so they are back on BM for a bit

Evo loves this too... it's mental isn't it??!!! I always find that there's quite a few really thick hard stalks in it though, do you leave those in?

Wah... Patch poo's that in about 36 hours if not less and thats one bun! he poo's so much though its unbelievable, i tell you the day he stops pooing is the day i worry :lol:

Evo loves this too... it's mental isn't it??!!! I always find that there's quite a few really thick hard stalks in it though, do you leave those in?

yeah i find them sometimes sometimes i take them out and sometimes i leave them in...hasnt done them any harm yet :):wave:

Honestly, that's nothing!! My two fill 2 trays that size and more!! I muck out mountains every day. I have the poo-iest pair on RR, it's very sad that's my only claim to fame :lol:

Whoa, that's quite a good harvest!! :lol: My three foster babies produce about the same amount in 24 hours, but it is all over the hutch, not nicely in one litter tray. :rolleyes: The best place for pooing seems to be on vetbed.

Back