• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on flat situation - GREAT NEWS!!!

Amethyst

Warren Veteran
Sorry - meant to add this to General Chat! :oops:

Harry has just been to the relocation company who moved us to Spain to sort out the situation regarding our flat. For those of you who didn't see the original thread, here it is:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=101602&highlight=madrid

It turns out that the inspector in question was saying something entirely different from what I understood - he actually meant that it wasn't possible under the current contract - so they re-wrote the contract! Basically they were more than happy with the way we were keeping them. He commented that they were clean, sanitary and kept in cages (very large). He also said that there was absolutely NO smell whatsoever and they were very pleasant! :D The pressure was not coming from the landlord, but from the building's manager. There was a complaint from one person (I bet the woman next door when she saw us moving our animals in :evil:) and the building's manager has been putting pressure on the poor landlord.

The building's manager wants health and safety brought in, but the landlord doesn't want to involve them, so he's going to send a letter to the building's manager to say that the flat has been inspected and there is absolutely no problem at all. Then we have a piece of paper to wave at anyone who complains! :lol:

So now we know there is no problem at all, and that everything is fine! Hooray!!! :D :D :D

AMETHYST

Last edited:
That's great. It might be worth inviting the woman next door in for a drink so then she can see for herself.

That's great. It might be worth inviting the woman next door in for a drink so then she can see for herself.

Yeah both of us thought about that... but we just don't trust her. What if she came round and then lied and said to the building's administrator that the flat was a state? :? As much as we'd love to extend a hand of reconciliation, we fear she'd slap it away. :(

AMETHYST

Great news! I think the woman is either not an animal person or bitter she's not allowed them? Probably wouldn't be able to appease her either way. :?

Thats great news :D I'm always terrified that someone will see mine and complain about them, can't wait til I own my own home and can do what I want :lol:

Excellent!!! Thats great news, big relief for you!

Now go walk that gorgeous pup up and down the corridor to rub her nose in it ;)

That's good to hear! What about your flatshare couple, have they moved out yet?

Yes they moved out three weeks ago. Oh, blissful freedom!! :lol: It was really strange when they moved as well because they moved all their things out one evening when we were in our bedroom and they left for their new place without even saying goodbye! :? I haven't heard from either of them since. :?

Now go walk that gorgeous pup up and down the corridor to rub her nose in it ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You know, I think I just might!!!

AMETHYST

Yes they moved out three weeks ago. Oh, blissful freedom!! :lol: It was really strange when they moved as well because they moved all their things out one evening when we were in our bedroom and they left for their new place without even saying goodbye! :? I haven't heard from either of them since. :?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You know, I think I just might!!!

AMETHYST

I am glad for both yours and Harry's sake that they have left ;)

Back