• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binkying Baby Nettle and Barney and Sorrel the cat!

Awwwww !!

I had to laugh at Barney who was not to be distracted from eating regardless of the havoc going on around him!! :lol: :lol:

Janex

I LOVED Sorrel's reaction to Nettle when he was doing the mad binkies! His face was saying "What the :censored: is that thing and why on earth is it doing that?!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AMETHYST

I hate to break this to you, but I suspect you've actually got a baby kangaroo in disguise there!!:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: bless love when he binkies past sorrel and the cat jumps back :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and when barney comes up to you just after nettle binkies throught he food as if to say 'did you see what he did mum!!!' :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: That is soo cute! :lol: Hes totally manic! I love how Barney just ignores it, but Sorrel looks scared and the next time it pans to where he was, hes not there anymore :lol:

Fantastic!! Wonderful to watch a crazy baby bun!.... and the award for cool, calm and collected goes to...... Barney! For managing to remain composed even as his food was knocked out of his mouth. Hilarious.:lol: :lol:

That is one of the best vids I have seen.... how were you not cracking up behind the camera there! :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't get over that bunny's arrival you know! How old is Barney? He is so massive in comparison, is he a rex?

That is one of the best vids I have seen.... how were you not cracking up behind the camera there! :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't get over that bunny's arrival you know! How old is Barney? He is so massive in comparison, is he a rex?

I know! :D Food is Barney's true love!! :lol: :lol: Barney is about 1 and a half and yes is a big, black fat gorgeous rex !:love:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats so adorable! :love:

I love your cat when Nettle Binkies towards him and awwwwwwww when Barney kisses the camera so cute :love: You have 1 happy baby there :D

Back