• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bloss & Pip's outdoor home

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
I decided to give it a go with Bloss and Pip's outside as the weather here in South Yorkshire has turned quite mild.

It seems to be working out they appear to be happy and like to go in and out of the shed into the run.

BPshed2.jpg

BPshed1.jpg

BPshed3.jpg

Empty with the lid down when it was finished ages ago.

Stage7b.jpg

Inside where the 2 wooden boxes are I want to make a shelf (above) and take the boxes out and put a big cardboard box with vet bed in under the shelf so they can snuggle up together. They like sitting on top of the mini hutch box but it's a bit cramped so a shelf would be better. Another job...

Rabswood

Great shed. Can I ask what you used as the "cat flap like thing" for them to get to and from the run? I should be getting a shed soon (was ordered 2 weeks ago with a 2 week delivery timescale).

Hannah

I think the hole in Treacle and Snow's shed shows how it was done

Lopotel4.jpg

A hole with a piece of wood attached at each side then another piece of wood leavig a slit so that the door piece can be slid down behind it. Not very well explained :?

Rabs

Thanks for the close up piccie! I'm sure I can manage something similar :D (I wonder how large the whole will be once I've made a few mistakes? :oops:

Back