• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Lovely Dutch Trio.....Pics and Vid

March Hare

Warren Veteran
Yesterday I got my beautiful trio of Dutch buns that I adopted from ARC!:D The buns were bonded for me by Janice, who also brought them to me!:D I have decided to give them their own photo thread to give updates on them as they settle in to their new lives here!:D

Just Arrived Here....Resting Up From Their Long Journey!
ADutches17resize.jpg

Checking Out Their New Surroundings
ATrio2.jpg

video

Tucking Into Their Dinner Tonight!
ATriosupper2.jpg

ATriosupper4.jpg

They are just STUNNING! I love dutch buns and love the way you have 3 different colours! Hope they're really happy with you xx

I am soooo jealous.

I dream of one day having a bonded group with one of every possible colour dutch in it :D

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!:love: :love: :love: They are sooooo lovely!! Already got a new siggi too, how efficient are you!

I am ONLY efficient when it comes to bunnies!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not USUALLY efficient.....I don't know what came over me!!!!!:lol: :lol:

I STILL need a Steele (or black grey agouti) and a Tri-Colour to have all of the Dutch colours! I THINK I may have to sneak stealithily towards Sooz's house........................:p ;) :lol: :lol:

Arrrr they all look lovely and like they are settling in well :D I like all the different colours you have, black, dark brown and lighter brown they look really nice together :D

Esther x

Back