• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone live near eastyorkshire??

jesska

Alpha Buck
help is needed,got 2 neutered buns already and paired( i didn't do it) and i want one adding to the group a girlie again 4 months old isn't neutered but will be soon just a little under weight at the minute only just got her, and wondered if anyone could work some magic on them to bond together. iv tried it and i just have to pick them think one getting bullied.the little abit scared of her shadow so she runs away and they think is a game chase her :?

Where in East Yorkshire are you?

Have they had much contact with each other before? can they smell each other?

If they're not attacking her then they'll probably bond, it just requires her to get more confidence, which should come with time.

Claire

in a small town called Howden,no not attacking her at all just she really scared. and kinda lays out when they come close to see if you see on the picture she the one in the middle she goes all flat and still

As long as there not attacking her this could work and she is going down too be submisive which is good once there grooming it should be ok:D

my parents live not far from you. I could come over one weekend if you are really stuck.

Having said that, i've not bonded before so you may want someone with experience!! :lol:

I'm armed with info on how to do it, but my two were bonded for me and my rescues are single buns.

My parents live in Pocklington so not far from you

PM me if you like. :D

no attacking i just been a softy with the youngest and when they run after i have to pick her up and cuddle her.she realy scared i just think she needs her mummy, iv msg you indiechic hope you can help, iv got back up iv got a neutured male ready in 2 weeks if this doesnt work so..
yeah pocklington close to me, if your close sometime have to pop over dont just come for us guys :roll:
i wish this was alot more easyer

Back