• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 at a time or altogether?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
yup its time..i cant take this anymore!! Im in the middle of having my garden relandscaped by the firm who ripped me off 2 years ago..finally its getting sorted..fingers crossed:shock:
trouble is theres been alot of noise digging up conrete etc and more to come..so i dont know what to do..id say wait till gardne dne but is ridiculous now!
we have badnit downstairs in his montana ranch cage..willow at the other end of the lounge in her rottie crate and bif n bertie loved up and free rangin except when bandit or willow need exercise then they get penned off for 5 hours or so.
its too upsetting as willows got so huge shes cramped in her rotie cage..bandits lonely...and bif n bertie fele thretaend..ie bandits coming to stal bif away from bertie..and willows coming to steal bertie away from bif.
bif attacks willow throu bars etc and bertie does the same to bandit..but hes calming down a bit.
willow and bandit have even been out together in the lounge..she goes nuts and humps him for about 5 mins and then goes off and so does he..never ever any rabbit fighting im stunned so im hoping i could bond them together real easy n fast...but i only have one neutral space left in the whole of the house so do i do what petra suggested and bung all 4 in together to stop stress on little buns?
i cant handle them all living like this..i want them all loose and together son as poss...i want to put up a small pen int he little bedroom which is ur junk room right now! im going to sit inthe pen armed with a broom and water pistols..and im going to sleep alonside the pen too on the floor. im worried its not my first bonding but my first wth a group of buns..i was tempted to bond bandit and willow first hoping it may stop the rivalry between bucks and does (all are neutered and psayed)
help!!!!

I'd go for it. Put them all together, but don't make the space too big. You could do with some back up though , just in case a fight breaks out. Get a friend round and turn it into a girlie evening!!!

:wave: thank you ....i will as soon as the noisy part of garden is over! decided to do it from like 10am to 10pm each day tho...with a walkies down the road! dont worry...our junk room hadnt got much floorspace for pen panels..no room to run basically! or do much!:lol:

Back