• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look At the Difference in 4 WEEKS!!!!

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Hi
Just look at the difference in my babies now, in just 4 weeks. Do they look bigger to you? I think they have grown massive but the photos don't show it up well.

Milly 4 weeks ago:
20h53cl.jpg

Milly now:
2wlv9xy.jpg

Molly 4 weeks ago:
14eckck.jpg

Molly now:
241uwjk.jpg

Hello :wave:

First i'd like to say that Molly and Milly are like SOOO adorable!!!

Yes - I can see the difference very clearly. The same with my Bella - When I first got her which was a couple of months ago now, She was so small - Now, She looks like a adult rabbit!!! :lol:

yeah. thanks. they are quite clear now. Milly's colour change has slowed now. It is sort of brown at the bottom of the hair and black tips. And it gets darker down her spine. :rolleyes:

152mkwy.jpg

awwww, they've grown so much. Its amazing when you look back when at pics of when you first get yours buns, I was doing it with choci the other day and hes cahnged so much:shock:

vikki:wave:

they are perfect in every way:thumb: :thumb: they are huge:shock: THEY ARE SOOOOO ADORABLE:love: :love: :love: :love: :bunny: :bunny: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :angel: :mrgreen: 8)

Back