• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Treacle, my new foster bunny

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Here`s the beautiful treacle whom i`m fostering for Eastbourne Rescue. She arrived yesterday afternoon & has settled in really well:D

Haven`t i got a beautiful face?
DSC00020-5.jpg

Side shot
DSC00018-7.jpg

Doing a bit of investigating
DSC00014-6.jpg

Having a rest
DSC00012-4.jpg

She is a very sweet natured little girl & i`m going to have to regularily remind myself she`s a foster!:oops: :lol:

Unfortunately the person she came from was unsure on her age, we estimate apprx 3+ mths, but she was living with a very well endowed male!:roll: So we have everything crossed that she is too young to be pregnant..........

I`m sure once ready for rehoming she`ll be snapped up as she`s absolutely beautiful.

Su.x

P.S. Does anyone else think she looks very much like my `Lord Dooley`?:D

As soon as i saw the pics i thought Dooley!:lol:
she is lovely Su..bet you'll be tempted...and bet Caroline is grateful to you for helping her by fostering this girl

I am so tempted, i think my Bert would luuuurrvvvveeee her. But he needs his bits off and i am going to be moving soon....

meet treacle, my new foster bunny

she is such a sweetie thank you su for fostering her for me i couldnt of rescued the 9 without the help of su and others who are also fostering treacles brothers and sisters, they are all fabulous bunnies who i hope once neautered will be snapped up:) :)

she is such a sweetie thank you su for fostering her for me i couldnt of rescued the 9 without the help of su and others who are also fostering treacles brothers and sisters, they are all fabulous bunnies who i hope once neautered will be snapped up:) :)

Just nice to be able to help Caroline:D

I`m sure they`ll all be snapped up as they`re all so beautiful.

Su.x

Oh, she is SO beautiful!!!!!:D I think this whole litter is going to be a bunch of stunners!!!!!:D :D

I think it would be EXTREMELY easy to get really attached to these babies.....they are SO friendly and sweet!!!:oops: :oops: :D

She is beautiful Su... good on you for fostering... you are havingto do that magic chant that I am doing about Blake and Tuppence aren't you? *foster buns...are not mine* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good luck with that!

you are havingto do that magic chant that I am doing about Blake and Tuppence aren't you? *foster buns...are not mine* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good luck with that!

Yep, i`m chanting regularily!:oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I`m already a failed fosterer! So know i have to be strong this time.................

Su.x

Back