• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bernie Bunny

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Her bite wound is healing well and she now leaves the sutures alone :)
Not sure what to do re bonding her with another Bun :?
I certainly wont try her with Michael again :cry:

Picture1381.jpg

Janex

I just wish I knew what to do re bonding her :?
I have 2 single Bucks and I dont think either of them are suitable :? :cry:
If I try to integrate her with a bonded pair I fear upsetting things and I always feel that in a threesome one Bun is always an outsider :cry:

Bernie misses Ned and so do I

Picture909.jpg

:cry:

Janex

I always feel that in a threesome one Bun is always an outsider :cry:

Do you think so Jane? I'm hoping to bond my two rescue buns (brothers) with their father. They are all so easy going I was hoping it might be ok. The rescue owner is going to try for me and obviously she knows all 3 of them very well. She has warned me there are no guarantees, do you think it's a bad idea to try? I'd hate for any of them to be unhappy.

I always feel that in a threesome one Bun is always an outsider :cry:

Do you think so Jane? I'm hoping to bond my two rescue buns (brothers) with their father. They are all so easy going I was hoping it might be ok. The rescue owner is going to try for me and obviously she knows all 3 of them very well. She has warned me there are no guarantees, do you think it's a bad idea to try? I'd hate for any of them to be unhappy.

There is no harm in trying :)
I can only speak from my own experience of having groups of 3 Buns. I have had 5 groups of 3 over the years and there was always an 'outsider' within the group. I dont think the Bun was 'unhappy' as such, just not so closely bonded

Janex

There is no harm in trying :)
I can only speak from my own experience of having groups of 3 Buns. I have had 5 groups of 3 over the years and there was always an 'outsider' within the group. I dont think the Bun was 'unhappy' as such, just not so closely bonded

Janex

Was it sad enough to stop you having 3 together again? I've enough room to have 3 together but not 4. If I adopted him with a female I'd have to get some more accommodation and I know this would be the slippery slope to my ending up with 50 buns :lol:

Was it sad enough to stop you having 3 together again? I've enough room to have 3 together but not 4. If I adopted him with a female I'd have to get some more accommodation and I know this would be the slippery slope to my ending up with 50 buns :lol:

On the whole I would say it was more *me* that was upset than the 'outsider Bun'. They all seemed to accept the heirachy, maybe I am just being anthropomorphic!! :oops:

Janex

Back