• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chubby, Indi & Scampi need a loving home!!!!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
These boys need a home!

Chubby was originally going to live with trecle btu after some discussion they would rather pair her up now rather than wait for Chubby to be neutured.
He is such a darlign and really fluffy, hes face looks just like peanuts!
chubby2.jpg

Scampi was the runt of the litter and is smaller than the others. He almost died at ten days because he crawled out the nest and got lost against the door which was very cold, i managed to warm him up and he survived, he is such a soppy darling.
scamp.jpg

Indi was named so because he is a little indiana jones, he was always trying to escape and is a little bag of beans! He is adorable and has beautiful markings which can only be admired if you see him properly.
DSCF1237.jpg

I just wondered if anyone would be interested in them? They will be nine weeks old on friday so cannot stay with mum much longer. I do have spare hutches i just know they deserve a lovely home.

Last edited:
If only I lived nearer and did not believe Barney would hate having another male bunny in 'his' home... :lol: Indi is lovely. Well, all three are, actually. Good luck! x

i'd love to have one but my parents wouldn't allow for it and i don't know if milly and molly would like another bun. maybe in the future.... Good luck with finding them a new home.

well sum1 @ my boyfriend work is interested as he wants a house bun and has a big spare room he would use for the bun, so hes going to contact me within the next few days and hopefully he will be suitable. they are such darlings, im going to miss them terribly...id love it if they went 2 sum1 on here bcus id see pics all the time!hehe! the way we r on here with piccies!!!

xxx

lol when he was tiny he had just the 'wild' colours, but now hes tummy is fluffy and white, but when youpart its actually black fur at the root, and he has fluffy fur on his little feet aswell! ive never seen markings quite like his before

he is gorgeous very much like rogue my bun i had before teegra totally gorgeous :love: i so wish i could offer him a home :cry:

Couldnt get any piccies of chubby because he was hiding in an igloo!

but here are the other two:
scampi.jpg

SCAMPI

Indi.jpg

INDI

I dont know what im going to do about finding a home for these little guys. ive given them the best home in their 9 weeks and funnily enough i have had countless people interested in them but its all 'for my kids' 'as a friend for our bunny' (and they say it isnt spayed but there sure it will be fine), or as a partner for a guinea pig etc etc, doesnt seem to be any decent people in my area! And i feel like im failing them bcus i cant find them a loving home :'(

sorry rant over now! xxxxx

I really can't believe these guys are still looking :( If I could have more they wouldn't still be looking ;) Are they on Rabbit Rehome? Hope you find a home for them soon xxx

i didnt think i could put them on rabbit rehome bcus im not really rehoming them bcus im not a rescue and they were born here?

its bcus there babies and people need neutured older bunnies

I've put Nancy on there, I don't think you necessarily have to be a rescue to put a bun on there.

I dont know what im going to do. new there would be some people who asked thatw ouldnt be suitable but i didnt think EVERYONE who asked would be unsuitable. I hoped i would have a home for them by this weekend.:(

i feel like ive failed the little guys

aww cant believe their still looking :cry: beautiful Indi if only you'd been a girly :( i would put them up on Rabbit rehome ive seen a few young rabbits on there before being rehomed by individuals and not rescues

you can advestise on rabbit rehome. It's for any bunny in need of a home. Put adverts in pet-shops, newsagents, newspapers, anywhere you can think of.

there advertised in pet shops that dont sell bunnies, vets, newspapers, advertising boards in shops

but nothing:(

hmm, Daisy and Indi.................

NO BETH NO!!!!! CONTROL!!!! :lol:

I wnat him so much :lol: bet Daisy does aswell :love:

Back