• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She's Gone ... But Not For Long!!

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
Well at least I hope not :shock:

Splodge went to the bunny camp sanctuary last night. Poor thing had to endure an hour and a half journey cos mummy got lost
(silly me :oops: ). She was greeted by lots of other rabbits wanting to know who the newbie was! :lol: Anyway she was put in a cage for the rest of the evening, for bonding with a rescue bun to start this morning. It's taking all my will power not to be on the phone every 2 mins to find out how well the bonding is going. :oops:

The house seems very calm without her running riot. Even my birds seem subdued. I cannot wait to see her, I'm hopng I will be able to bring them both home on Friday. Ant longer than that and I will be a nervous wreck. :lol: :lol:

So fingers crossed for Splodge and 'Michael' (soon to be changed!) for a quick bonding so they can come home to mum!

Fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly, and that Splodge and her new friend will be back home with you soon!!!:D :D

Well I spoke to them last night at the rescue and all has gone well up to present. No biting or fur pulling, but she has been chasing him when she has been behind him :shock: , but when she is in front of him she goes to sniff his face and gives him little kisses. Aww

They were put in the same cage last night after a full day in the run and they were curled up like 2 peas in a pod!! :D
They should hopefully be ready to collect tomorrow evening!!

Apparently she is the dominant one of the two, but then again that doesn't surprise me as she is a little madadm!! :lol: :lol:

The roles have reversed today! He has spent all day chasing her and trying to hump her!! :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They're coming home tomorrow! Hurrah!!

Back