• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some new pictures of the twins.

Clicquot

Warren Scout
Always together as you can see... they don't seem to be able to do anything on their own :lol: After the problems we had ,bonding our previous couple, it is so lovely to these 2 so incredibly in love...makes my jealous sometimes:oops:

IMGP1681.jpg

IMGP1651.jpg

IMGP1616.jpg

IMGP1590.jpg

IMGP1640.jpg

awwww wow they are gorgeous :D how big are they? some pics they look huge others they look teeny :oops: :lol:

Haha...that's my unbelievable talent in photograhy I fear... They were 3kg 6 weeks ago, but they have gained weight since. They will be between 3.5 and 4 kg ones adult.

They are GEORGEOUS!!!! :love: What kind of rabbit are they?

They are the result of an "accident" between a female Swiss-fox-rabbit and an apparently not female Sachsengold.
Don't think you know these races in the UK?

This could be their mother:
Renard-havane.jpg

This looks like their father:
Dore-de-saxe.jpg

Last edited:
Some new picks:

Merlot at work
IMGP1771.jpg

Everything tastes better straight from the box...
IMGP1747.jpg

General evening wash and relax:
IMGP1773.jpg

They are stunning bunnies
Yes we have the swiss fox over here aswell but they are very rare, but beautiful, their coats feel like human hair apparently! and what u call a Sachsengold over we call a Thrianta and again is a rare variety.
lovely pics

becky

They are stunning bunnies
Yes we have the swiss fox over here aswell but they are very rare, but beautiful, their coats feel like human hair apparently! and what u call a Sachsengold over we call a Thrianta and again is a rare variety.
lovely pics

becky

The Sachengold came from Thriantra ,but it is not exactly the same, we have both breeds here. Don't know the exact difference though...
Didn't know you had the Swiss Fow there though :)

She looks like the twins mum, yes! Wether she really was a swiss fox, I can't tell, because I don't know that much about the breed, the only one I have seen so far was the twins mum and she does look like her.

Awww, she had the most wonderful tangle-free coat, she was a lovely bun. Victoria and 4 others were dumped on a hillside and left to fend for themselves, someone managed to catch three of them and bring them to us, but we don't know what happened to the others :(

Victoria died earlier this year but we still have Albert and Alice (the two white ones, one is an angora, the other we're not sure what breed but very fluffy! :love:

Back