• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone for 2 rexes bonded pair ?U/D gone to a kids farm

karen354

Warren Veteran
I know of 2 sisters (not spayed) needing a home. Their hutch is in a terrible condition :cry:.. I can take them but can't afford to vaccinate or spay them before they were rehomed.
Not 100% sure this woman would let me have them but I do know she doesn't want them.

Last edited:
What about Tracy Hilda???? :shock: She was telling me shes got the hutch ready and is desperate for a rescue pair but was getting no help from the RSPCA re. fostering....

Oh poor things.

I do have a double hutch clearing Friday if you want me to help at all ;)

Yep. My other fosters are not ready to come in yet down to various weight & health problems which need addressing.

That's great thank you :D :D hopefully their owner will get back to me shortly..
I was thinking if i could get them to say Manchester I wonder if we could sort out a bunny run to yours ? I know you don't drive but I'll ask if any lovely kind forum member could help.

yeah a services would be better for me. We have sat nav which i'll use but i'm still useless! i'm only about an hour from manchester.

Let me know when and where :D

Hi, No haven't heard back from the woman :( I'm hoping I'll know something today..
Will let you and Sooz know as soon as I hear back from her..

Well the lady that has the Rexes has decided they are going to live in a childrens farm :( I do know of the farm but don't remember seeing any rabbits there :? will take the children when they are off so will go and look if the buns are okay...

Just looked at the farm website and they do have rabbits lots of them.. They do rabbit handling several times a day where the childrens can enjoy picking the buns up :( :( I wonder how many of those poor buns have been dropped!

Oh no, what on earth was she thinking about:evil: Did she give you any reason for sending them there?

No she just said they are going to a farm about 10 miles from here(I do know the one)
Do you think I should email her again ? if so what should I say to her?

I think you should say you will take them

No rabbit deserves to be taken to a place like that x

I did say I'd take them I had everything ready to take them in. The woman thought them going to a large childrens farm was a good thing for them :(

I am quite a forward person so i would probably tell her what may happen to them at this farm and that the best thing would be to find a domestic home for them x

Cant you convince her about how frightening it is for a rabbit to be around noise and lots of people and to be constantly picked up and carried.....especially for a breed prone to heart problems!

Back