• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Charlie pictures :)

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Here he is after his snip (as voted for by you horrible people :p )

Still feeling a bit sorry for himself but much calmer than usual.

11-09-07_2205.jpg

11-09-07_2204.jpg

He is sitting next to me on the sofa at the minute, good as gold :D

11-09-07_2203.jpg

Awww, bless.....he looks like butter wouldn't melt!!!:p

He is just building his energy back up and lulling you into a false sense of security so that he can make another attempt to take a chunk out of you!!!:lol: :lol:

He really IS a gorgeous boy, though!!!:D :D

Arhh, poor little man. Almost looks like he's got his legs crossed:lol: a bit late now though :lol:

:lol: :lol: He is leaning into the camera in that picture....his feet are not really that out of proportion with his body :oops:

Aww Sooz. You have such beautiful bunnies - you've got me in turmoil!

I keep telling myself Bella doesn't need a friend, but yesterday when I read Gypsy was now a boy I'd got a lovely picture in my head of him and Bell in love - 2 beautiful black buns together.

Now I've got a picture of how cute Bella and Charlie would be.

I must stopping looking - it's not good for me. Don't worry - I won't be asking you to try bonding Bell again any time in the near future!!!

Rebec xx

awww bless him what a cutie. probably being good incase you try to chop anything else off :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back