• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smudge!!!

Hello :wave:

Ok so I have just realised I keep dropping the odd comment every now and then about my sister's guinea pig called Smudge, And just checked that I haven't got a thread about him as of yet nor photos - So thats what this thread is about now - My sister's guinea pig called Smudge!!! I am not sure on how to spell it but apparently Smudge is a Abisinium type of guinea pig - If anyone knows the correct spelling of that word - Please let me know!!!

I am uploading some photos of him at the moment so you will see them in a few minutes, There are not many - Just a few. I'll ask my sister if she could take some more photos of him for you :thumb:

Here they are - The photos I told you all about :thumb:

I know its quite small - But if you can work it out - It's Smudge's small hutch.

smudgeshutch.jpg

You can just about work out what this photo is - Smudge's foot!!!

smudgesfoot.jpg

Here he is!!!

smudgesface.jpg

"What's she looking at?!"

smudge2.jpg

Being all cute!!!

smudge.jpg

"What does this button do??"

smudgeonkeyboard.jpg

"My chair!!!"

smudgeonchair.jpg

"I want some cucumber too!!!"

smudgelookingup.jpg

"Oohh - I'll have the biggest piece of cucumber you have, Please!!!"

smudgelookingatme.jpg

"Who's there?"

smudgeinlog1.jpg

"Oohh - Fresh air!!!"

smudgeinlog.jpg

Escaping time :lol:

smudgegettingout.jpg

Enjoy because I think my sister is proberbly going to take some more :thumb:
Oh yeah and comments welcome :D

He doesn't live in that cage dose he? :?
I do like ginger pigs!

I know - I know!!! WAYYY to small for him - And for the moment until this weekend coming - He is living in that cage as we are planning on getting him an indoor cage soon too. My sister (His owner) brings him out of that cage every day for some love and attention so don't go thinking she has pushed him aside in that small cage as its not for long. I wouldn't say he's a ginger guinea pig - I'd say he's like a brownish/gingery guinea pig :lol:

Today mum and Zoe went out to buy Smudge a new indoor cage and doesn't he look sweet in it!!! Piccies soon!!! Not long ago he was screaming to say thank you :lol:

Awww bless....i lub piggies so very much!! I have an Abyssinian called Molly. She pritty special as she has extra toes (a complete show fault - but i don't care!!)

Ok so Smudge went to the vet for his nails to be trimmed, the vets said they don't even need trimming :lol: but she did say he looks in good health! :lol:

Back