• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my rescued buns any help please? not sure bonding working out!

jesska

Alpha Buck
there original names was flurry and drifter both neutered girlies white with pinky eyes (sisters) i change them to,flurry and flopsy iv had them for a few months now, and now their settled in, im trying to bond a 5 months old girl with call floss she inst neutered,at the minute im not getting her neutered she a little under weight and iv just got her she was from a young girl what got bored of her so i ended up with her, not even a year old hey.. anyways iv them out tonight for a few hours and there not fighting just the young one really scared and timed so doesnt keep still til she find someone to hind and the too sisters think its a game chasing her, and the young one play dead and goes really flat when they come close,im i going the right thing by putting together?:?
heres some picys for you

3threebuns006.jpg

3threebuns015.jpg

3threebuns032.jpg

Last edited:
aw thankies i just need some advise on bringing the young one into the group, she just a little shy and run away and the sisters( white one's think its a game and its upet little floss:(

When it comes to bonding I don't usually recommend it but how about you put them in runs side by side so the young one gets used to seeing other buns around and then introduce them on neutral territory.

Hey Jess, awww im glad you changed drifters name...
when they were at the rescue they were quite close, personally i wouldn't try to bond with a single rab cus it *may* cause friction between the two.
I miss them but im so glad they came to a good home x

Are you going to be able to get the youngster neutered as soon as she matures and to take the older two with her?

If not Im afraid you may be setting yourself up for trouble later on by not neutering her first.

aww i don't know what to do now, my plan was yes to get her neutered in about a months time... she just coming up 4 months yeah i know she can be neutured at this age but don't want her as she been very under weight and this month all about her gaining abit.they tuck her quite well just she scared of her shadow,and runs away all time so isnt helping because the girls run after her,only playing and hide everywhere and plays flat and goes stil when they come to investigate so i donno if im doing right thing :?

where was flopsy and flurry from before the rescue do you know? I know their my girls really cuties, when i was on way up to the rescue i really thought that id pick boys cause iv always found that boys alot more affectionate and get loads of cuddles that why our family 7 boys 3 girls :roll: (of mine) but as soon as i saw them just had to have them, but these too have become really close their house buns at the min probs will be though the winter so i can get them alot more friendly and used to humans cause they was really scared and timed when i first got them.

Back