• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Presenting Chocolate my foster bun *Updated*

rock*

Mama Doe
in his hutch

Chocolate041.jpg

chocolate is a honey bunny foster bun who is two years old

Chocolate043.jpg

he is extremely fussy n loves to have half hour cuddles.

Chocolate037.jpg

He is very handsome and loves to have help with keeping himself looking good. i.e. brush n quick eye wipe

Chocolate039.jpg

Chocolate034.jpg

Chocolate028.jpg

Chocolate027.jpg

Chocolate022.jpg

Chocolate020.jpg

SO GOOD LOOKING

Chocolate017.jpg

Chocolate010.jpg

Chocolate011.jpg

mmmmmmmm SNUGGLES

Chocolate004-1.jpg

Chocolate009.jpg

Chocolate003.jpg

he is very cute and a real character with lots of potential. he is a joy to be looking after and is really good with his litter tray. Loves his food n vegetables and can be cheeky by throwing his toys at you. A real little darling xxxxx

Last edited:
For those that don't know..poor Chocolate arrived with severely infected bite wounds on his back and stomach..they had green puss coming out of them:cry: ..he went straight from being signed over to me to the vet for emergencey surgery...
so doesn't he deserve a nice new home with a doe for cuddles...and he'll bond easily as despite his previous (un neutered male:roll: ) partner attacking him..he loves other buns:D

Hiya Chocolate...:wave:

I'm missing you quite a lot but glad you are having some one to one attention.:D .

chocolate says hello and yes even though he misses u he is in his element with all the fuss. (and carrot crunchers treats)

:wave: :wave:

aunty rock n uncle matt are very fond of him. The girlies can smell him on rocks dressing gown n keep grooming it.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww he is such a cutie what fab pics and considering he is a black bun you have got some fab pics there as they can be so hard to take awwwww he looks such a snuggle bun :love:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww he is such a cutie what fab pics and considering he is a black bun you have got some fab pics there as they can be so hard to take awwwww he looks such a snuggle bun :love:

yes im quite happy with the way my pics turned out.

he is a real little poser, a pinup bunny:lol: :lol:

Hes a stunner :D:D! i think your girlies should keep him Rock;) xx

hahahaha my girlies dont even know he is there.

they can smell him but cannot see him.

dont know how they would react n dont want to risk it.

even though i am rather partial to him. hes so sweet

I wish my OH would let me have another housebun for Caramel but he won't :( He says I forget that humans have to live here too..... :roll: He is adorable... I think Rock should have him as a house bun? :lol:

I wish my OH would let me have another housebun for Caramel but he won't :( He says I forget that humans have to live here too..... :roll: He is adorable... I think Rock should have him as a house bun? :lol:

I would love him to be house bun BUT my girls are both.

he somes in when they have gone back to there shed bed.

Uncle Matt is making a run for him tonight to permantly attach to his hutch which is being kept in the garage.

Aww, he's a very handsome bunny! He looks just like my "Toffee", the bun I had when I was a kid!

I'm glad he's on the mend again now!

Carol xx

Back