• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snow!

Rice

Mama Doe
Ok, so we had a right good snow storm over the weekend and I was so excited I thought I'd post some pictures!!

I took these from my car so sorry about the poor quality... and yes, while I was driving, not safe at all... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Look at all the snow on the mountain tops!! It melted everywhere but the mountains which is exactly what I like! Snowboarding, here I come!!
:D :D :D

mts.jpg

mts2.jpg

And this one was at night so not quite as easy to see...

GetAttachment-2.jpg

Last edited:
soooo jealous!!!! i love the snow but we very rarely get it now :( and it is only a couple of inches if we are lucky! :( would you please send a foot or two this way :D :D :D :D :lol:

soooo jealous!!!! i love the snow but we very rarely get it now :( and it is only a couple of inches if we are lucky! :( would you please send a foot or two this way :D :D :D :D :lol:

I actually hate the snow except for when I want to go snowboarding! So when our mountains are all full I'll definitely send snow vibes your way! :D :D

Fantastic... looks like you live in a lovely part of the world too, not like miserable old Britain!

Don't be deceived by the lovely pics, it gets pretty miserable here too! Come January there will be two feet of snow everywhere and it'll be sooo freezing!

I can't believe you've had snow already. I'm in New England and last week it hit 90 almost every day - ridiculous weather. I want Fall!!!

I can't believe you've had snow already. I'm in New England and last week it hit 90 almost every day - ridiculous weather. I want Fall!!!

I know, its nuts!! Although it did get up to 75 yesterday so that melted a lot of it...:roll: :roll:

Back