• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from Amber and Dexter!

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
:wave: Hello! We're now safely at our new foster home (yes, another one!) and are having fun in the run! We have lots of lovely things to play with and have enjoyed some yummy greens. Our new foster parents have taken lots of photos so you can see us (there's Auntie Abi in the window!). We're happy staying here for a while but REALLY want a forever home... can we come to live with you?? Please?
Lots of love and nose rubs,
Amber and Dexter xx

PA090103.jpg

PA090094.jpg

PA090057.jpg

PA090045.jpg

PA090051.jpg

Glad they arrived safely Abi. I went to clean the hutch out and suddenly got this feeling of really missing them, and I felt a bit sad throwing the their shredded newspaper out!!!:shock:

Lovely piccies and they look like theyre settling in well.:wave:

I shouldn't have looked - they are super duper gorgeous!
I an categorically not allowed any more bunnies though :cry:

home

IF you fancy bringing them back down south I can give them a home!We have already 2 adopted bunny's from jane dexter.We can give them a home as house bunnies.

youngbunny if you are interested in adopting thses 2 can you please pm me your address and number as we normally do a homecheck first..you may not get a reply til end of next week though...they are lovely rabbits so lets hope this means they have a new home soon:D

Back