• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The bond of friendship

OK so took these on Sunday when I had both my babies in the house don't think bonding was a success but they seem to be friendly enough :lol:

After a few mins of investigating Bill Georgie decided she liked Momy's company much better :love: Excuse the jim-jams and yes this was about 2pm!!!!! :oops: :lol:
IMAG1330.jpg

IMAG1336.jpg

(excuse the crumbed foot :oops:)

Bill took the opportunity to raid the food bowl :lol:
IMAG1342.jpg

Georgie decided to investigate the door...... :shock:
IMAG1347.jpg

....while Bill kept eating
IMAG1348.jpg

Georgie had a quick wash before.....
IMAG1349.jpg

........joining Bill at at the bowl
IMAG1353.jpg

IMAG1354.jpg

Geogie had enough of the sharing lark
IMAG1358.jpg

IMAG1361.jpg

Well hope the enjoy the pics (had a serious overload :lol: :lol)

Esther x

Last edited:
Aw that's so cool! Love the piccies! :lol: :love: So how d'you keep a pet chicken then? What's the setup? :)

AMETHYST

So how d'you keep a pet chicken then? What's the setup? :)

AMETHYST

Well he is currently living in the bottom tear of my double story hutch. The hutch was originally built for Georgie and Clover, so that we would have just one hutch but they would still be separate. When we moved house and Clover was rehomed, we moved Bill into the bottom section, as it was easier to transport than a chicken coop. I'm hoping Dad will build me a coop soon and then I'm hoping to get a couple of girls for him. When Bill has 'moved out' I am thinking of sawing a hole out of the floor in the top section so that Georgie will have free run of the whole hutch. I'll post some piccies soon for you. Thanks so much for all the comments :D

Esther x

Back